Released by the much-loved creators of What Do You Meme?, you’ll love this adult party game. It will get everyone talking, laughing, and having a memorable time.
How To Play:
Ready to play Incohearent at your family reunion, during a night in with friends or family or at a party? The rules are simple. Each card contains a combination of words on the front that, when recited out loud, are similar to the words on the back. You have to try and guess the “hidden phrase”. Each round, one person will be a designated judge and everyone else is the translator. You must guess the hidden phrase before the time runs out and collect 13 cards to win.
- 3 categories to play: Pop Culture, Kinky, and Partaay
- Contains 500 cards, a sand timer, and bonus rules!
- Get Talking: Compete with friends (& maybe family!) to make sense out of gibberish from pop-culture categories.
- Grab Friends: This game is encouraged to be played with 2+ players!
- How To Play: A rotating judge flips the timer and holds a card up so that only they can see the answer, but everyone else sees the Incohearent phrase. Everyone else reads the front of the card aloud. Whoever decodes the phrase first wins the card. When the card has been decoded or the translators have elected to pass, the judge pulls the next card. Once the timer runs out or 3 cards have been decoded, the round is over, and the next person becomes the judge.
- What's Inside: Contains 500 cards, super high tech sand timer, instructions.
- Brought to you by What Do You Meme?: We also make other party games inspired by pop culture. Check out our store for more good stuff.